Festive Intranet Ideas For Your Hybrid Workforce
This year is a hybrid Christmas, not quite the restricted Christmas of 2020 and not quite the pre-pandemic Christmas we remember. It’s a bit like our new working normal, many of us are still finding our feet with working from home and the office, so how do you recreate Christmas in the office when not everyone is in the office?The good news is, Christmas is Christmas regardless of where you are working and your intranet is the perfect place to connect all your employees and spread some festive cheer. Here are my top 10 Christmas Intranet Ideas to get you started:
Top 10 Festive Intranet Ideas:
- Sprinkle some festive spirit across your intranet designs
- Create a festive page, where everyone can share what they are getting up to
- Organise a Christmas bakeoff
- Post daily Christmas music videos
- Run some polls asking colleagues to vote on the most important Christmas decisions, like which chef’s method do they use for the best roast potatoes?!
- Festive intranet treasure hunt
- Take part in Christmas jumper day whether in the office or working elsewhere
- Invite colleagues to post videos about what the festive season means to them
- Organise a decorate your home office competition
- Instead of secret santa, why not raise some money for charity instead with a sponsored walk, Team Santa run or cycle.
Over the coming weeks, I’ll be sharing some more ways in which your intranet can help get everyone into the festive spirit and get excited about the year ahead.
For now though, it’s time to dust of my Christmas decorations and get my home office into the festive spirit!